Due to an idle timeout, you must now restart your looking glass session.
|Sprint's Looking Glass provides network information relative to Sprint's routing backbone infrastructure. Due to the low-priority nature of ICMP traffic handling on network routers, this service/application is not appropriate for use in measuring Service Level Agreements (SLA) or making claims of SLA violations. Sprint's Looking Glass should only be used to verify reachability. Sprint's Service Level Agreements can be found here.|
- Sprint's Looking Glass is NOT to be used with ANY automated scripts/applications unless expressly authorized by Sprint. All queries must be entered manually. Abusers of this policy will be permanently banned from this server, service, and/or application.
- Your browser must accept cookies to use this service.
- Sprint reserves the right to terminate this service/application, or any feature within its sole discretion, at any given time.
- By using Sprint's Looking Glass, you agree to accept all responsibility and risk associated with the use of this script/application in addition to the unpredictive performance & nature of Internet dependent/related services.
- By using Sprint's Looking Glass, you agree to abide by Sprint's Acceptable Use Policy and Visitor Agreement.
- By using Sprint's Looking Glass, you understand that commands and user IP addresses may be logged for analysis and reporting.